Your Wilton Method Instructor® will show you the best way to decorate, step by step, so that you can experience the excitement of successfully making a cake that will amaze your family and friends.
Topics covered in Course 1 include:
• How to Bake a Great Cake for Decorating
• How to fill and hold a Decorating Bag
• Decorating Bag Pressure Control
• Icing Consistency
• Dimensional Decorating
• Drop Flower
• Piping Gel Pattern Transfer
• Pompom Flower
• Shaggy Mum
• Ribbon Rose
• Printing and Writing on a Cake
• Guidelines for Elementary Cake Design
You will be awarded a certificate from Wilton upon the successful completion of this course.
- Is there any particular age group for this course? This class is intended for adults but teens who have an interest in cake decorating can join in as well (must be at least 13 years old)
- Skill level: Beginner
- Pre-requisite: None needed.
- Do I need to bring any tools or ingredients for this class? All ingredients are provided. In addition, you will get to use and take home a complete kit of Wilton tools and a Wilton Course book. All you need to bring is a pen and apron.
- Is this class certified? Yes! Upon completion, you will receive a Wilton Method Certificate.