- Barbara Luraschi, AKA Sweet Janis, lives in Como, Italy and is a world-renowned instructor and had taught hundreds of cake decorators around the world.
- Besides teaching, Barbara does tutorials for Italian and international cake design magazines and has been a much-loved instructor at all major global cake events.
- In this class, students will learn how to create this stunning Mia doll with her cute expressions and stylish dress.
- She is made completely from scratch and handmade. No moulds are used at any stage.
- All materials and equipment required for this masterclass will be provided.
- Lunch, beverages and snacks will be provided.
- Is previous experience needed for this course?
None needed but if you have worked with gumpaste or fondant, that will be helpful.
- Do I need to carry any ingredients or tools?
Nope. We provide everything you will need. All we ask you carry is a pen and an apron.
- Will I carry back the creation I make in class
Yes! You will be proud to show off your artistic skills and you will be able to keep this sample for long.